Facebook has rolled out a number of changes for managing Facebook Business Pages. How many of these updates have you noticed?
Check out the latest updates below!
- You must access your Facebook Business Page on the left side of your personal Newsfeed under “Pages” (Green) , no longer from the upper right corner (red).
- Once you click on your Facebook Business Page, you will still be operating under your Personal Profile (Red). Now, all Likes, Comments, Shares and Messages to your Facebook Business Page will be under “Messages” and “Notifications” on the top Toolbar (Green).
3. Access your Business Page’s Newsfeed on the left side under “View Pages Feed” (Green).
4. When you like another Business Page, it will appear as if you liked it from your Personal Profile. To like something as your Business Page, you must go to your Business Page’s Newsfeed and click “Like Other Pages”, type in the Business Page in which you want to “Like” and select it from the Search Results.
5. If you want to “Like” or “Share” a post on your Facebook Business Page’s wall, you need to toggle between your Personal Profile and your Facebook Business Page (Green) found on each post.
6. Finally, if you would like to Share a post to your Business Page. Click Share at the bottom of the Post, Select “Share…” from the dropdown, and then choose “Share on a Page You Manage”.
Tune in for the latest updates to all of your favorite Social Media Networks.