As you may know, scheduling and posting with 3rd party publishers like Multibrain is not allowed on Instagram. According to IG, there’s two reasons for this:
- Instagram is about your life on the go, so they encourage taking photos “in the moment.”
- They want to fight spam. Once they allow uploading from 3rd party publishers, it’s harder for them to control what goes into Instagram.
What’s our solution? Downloadable images from the Content Planner. This will allow you to post from our Content Planner to your personal Instagram account. Here’s how to get started:
- Start by logging into Multibrain on your phone. Here’s a great way to do it.
- Go to the Content Planner.
- Find an image you want to download, and click the image. Note: You cannot download videos or URLs.
- Once you’ve entered the image preview, click the Download button.
Don’t see your image on your Camera Roll? If the image comes up on your phone you may need to press and hold on the image until you see a menu pop up. Click “Save Image” and you will see the image in your Instagram library to post!
It’s that simple For a more detailed walk-through, read our new tutorial on posting to Multibrain images to Instagram.